Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Christmas Eve 2006

We hope that everyone had a fantastic Christmas with their family and friends. There are two video links to the before and after of Christmas in our house. I didn't take any digital video of the kids opening presents, just regular video so I can't upload it. There is also a link to the pics that I did take. It's hard to be there and take lots of pictures so there aren't really any of the kids opening gifts. We just enjoyed that time and let the camcorder run. One thing that was funny, when Zack walked in and saw his tv (spelled tve according to him) he said "Oh my heavens, I got a tv". We have no idea where he got "oh my heavens".

Video Links
Santa has come and left gifts.
The kids opened them and this is what's left.

Picture Link
Picture slide show (this isn't working for me right now, I'm hoping it's just my computer)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I just have to get some of those Miss Kitty nails.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are awesome! looks like a great day.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...