Tuesday, December 05, 2006

For those of you who love to read as much as I do...

There's a great website that allows you to trade books between members. I've been using it for a few months and think it's fantastic. Basically, you sign up and list all of the books that you have lying around your house that you don't want anymore. If someone is looking for that book, you'll get an email with details to mail it. Once they mark it received, then you get a credit and can request a book that you want. Mailing a book costs $1.59 for media mail for a paperback. So, you're getting best sellers for about $1.59. For those of you who think the library is a better idea, I frequently pay more than that in fees. I just forget to return them.

Check it out http://www.frugalreader.com If you sign up, enter me as the person who referred you and I'll get a credit for another book. Thanks and enjoy! Oh, my user name is Farrell.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...