Friday, May 25, 2007

Trip to California!

I just got back from a whirlwind weekend with The Molnars in California. I had so much fun!

I took an evening flight after work on Friday and got into LAX at 11:00pm PST. I was SO tired. Lu swung by, picked me up, then we swung over to the Southwest terminal and picked up Shelle. Lu entertained us all the way home with tales of her recent trip to Italy.

I love this picture of Barona (I think).

Saturday morning we were up early running around and then got together at Tri-City Park for a BBQ for Heidi's (Matt's Cousin) graduation from college:

Tri-City Park

Great-Grandma, Lauri, Lu, Lashelle, Jessi

We spent the rest of the day running around. Jeff (Jessi's fiance) carted 5 women around the mall and to dinner. We got the flower girls dresses, ring bearers tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Noah


We were exhausted by the time dinner rolled around and ready for a drink.

Sunday morning we got our toes and nails done.


Then we headed out to the Clarry's house for Jessi's Bridal Shower:

She decorated her home SO beautifully. She had bride and groom figurines everywhere.




We took lots of pictures:

Lu, Jessi, Shelle, Amanda


Jessi with her MIL to be, Tona, and her Mom, Lu


Amanda, Jenny, Lashelle


Aunt Jean, Dory, Lu, Nancy, Sondra, Lauri


Jessi opening presents - all the guests made up recipe cards



I flew home late Sunday night, I mean Monday morning (12am). I had SUCH a great time with the girls. Unfortunately Lu's car broke down after she and Lashelle dropped me off. That's a whole other story... I'm hoping all goes well with that repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...