Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Forgot to finish a story

I realized that I forgot to finish a story from our trip to Sea World.

Remember the part where Matt tasked me with keeping my mouth shut?

Well towards the end of the day we were all sort of losing steam and everyone had one last thing they wanted to do but no two people had the SAME last thing they wanted to do so we were all sort of milling about not going anywhere but commenting that we need to.

Ben (Matt's Brother) says to me: "Hey, can you get everyone moving here?"
Me: "I promised to keep my mouth shut. You can have everyone moving along in an orderly fashion, or I can keep my mouth shut, but you can't have both."
Ben: But look, everyone's smiling...

Touche dear BIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...