Monday, October 15, 2007

The weekend

Our weekend began with soccer, as usual. It was such a beautiful day. Cool when you first walk outside, but then very warm after you're standing in the sun for awhile. Zack played very well. I have to admit that the game flew by because I was yapping with the other parents in true Soccer Mom fashion. Before I knew it, they were calling end of game. We're really enjoying this season. The parents are clicking even better than last season - a few new faces to join the bunch and the three days a week we get together almost don't seem like enough. Thankfully the kids are all getting along as well.

Sunday we went to the park and I took a bunch of goofy pics. Here you go:


Zack channeling Ryan from High School Musical - he loves this hat!


The kids showing off their complementary shirts. Can you read them? His says "My sister is a witch" and hers says "My brother is a monster" Fun stuff!


The rope climb






Gotta try what my brother tries.


Daddy making Zack laugh til he has a coughing fit!

We hope you had a great weekend too! I'm hoping we can go to the pumpkin patch next weekend. The Third Annual Molson Pumpkin Carving party is coming soon too.

2 comments:

  1. Another great round of pics showing what fun you guy have together! Love the tee shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, my Zacky bear is adorable, I usually don't add comments, didn't know you went back in to read. Figured what's the point. Thanks for sharing I love the pics of Sky's farm excursion. The true joy shows in her precious smiling face. I wish I could help with the sicky, I miss caring 1st hand for little ones. Get well soon Pooter-butt. Miss you all terribly. Gramma

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...