Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Dreaming...

I wish I could say I was dreaming of sugar plums but no, my dreams are filled with doctors visits and the trials and tribulations of getting prescriptions filled. We've had a hell of a month with sick kids. It's going past a month now as it all started on Columbus Day weekend. We're finally getting Zack better and he's scheduled for his tonsillectomy on Monday, and now Skyler has started coughing and coughing and coughing. Thankfully she isn't running a fever, but she coughed throughout the night. She was crying in her sleep so I put her in bed with me where she proceeded to moan, toss and turn, kick me, cry for me, push me away, and COUGH all without really being awake. Is it any wonder that last night I dreamed of doctors appointments that I was late for and for some reason a crazy experience at the pharmacist that kept me from getting the right prescription for hours and hours? Even my sleep is exhausting. Thank goodness MY Mommy is coming this weekend. I think I need someone to hold ME. Mom - how did you ever get through my childhood as sick as I was? Ambien take me away...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys,

    I hope everyone starts to feel better really soon. Cha Cha Connie e-mailed me this morning and she said that she was heading down to be with y'all next week.

    Take care. We'll be thinking of ya.

    Daina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this helps poor Zack. I've heard from Cha Cha what a "fun" month you've been having. Ahh the joys of parenthood! Tell Sky she looks absolutely gorgeous in the zebra print getup. I wish I had her fashiopn sense.....
    :-)

    See you folks at Christmas.

    ~Elaine~

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...