Saturday, December 01, 2007

Family Pictures

I've been desperate to get some family pictures for Christmas cards but haven't wanted to go through the terrible effort it takes to get my family dressed appropriately and behaving appropriately. BUT - we did it and had fun too!

Here are a couple that didn't make the card but are so precious to me anyway!






You can see that Zeke has a dangling tooth, some gaping holes, and a tooth growing in, this is such a funny time for pictures for him. Skyler still has a gorgeous smile and sparkling eyes!




Serious....


So much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...wasn't the hassle worth it?? What cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a good lookin family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They came out so cute!! I want a family one, please. I need to update your family picture in the house.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...