Thursday, January 10, 2008

Betty Crocker...

Do your kids watch Nickelodeon? If so they've probably seen the below commercial about a thousand times. I have long wondered why they were choosing to market their product to kids. Now I know. My kids are obsessed with getting it:



Tonight Zack won the Thursday night shoot out again and earned himself $2.00 from his coach. He already had $5.00 from the last one. So we're riding home and out of the blue Skyler says, "Zacky if you have $5.00 and I have $5.00 we can get the Betty Crocker cake decorating kit". I'm just flabbergasted that that is at the top of their wish lists. Skyler even has plans for me to make her a Tinkerbell cake with it. Has she met me? Seriously, she's lucky if I can get my butt in gear to ORDER her a cake, forget MAKE one. They have been talking about this for MONTHS!

It's on sale at Target - maybe my little chef will get it for her birthday. I have kooky kids!

4 comments:

  1. that is so funny you bring that up. Noah loves that too!!! He loves the green cake (his fav color) he begs and pleads for it everytime it comes on.
    seriously who would have thought kids would want that! i think they just want the cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing here....you have the most unique kids on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is THIS what I have to look forward to?!?!?!?!?!?Holy Mike, please help me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes but you have oh so far to go first. Think up all night and tickle me elmo, then we can talk about marketing to children ;-) Are you excited yet? I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...