Monday, January 21, 2008

I shock no one...

Why is no one surprised when I tell them that my dentist has determined that I grind my teeth and need to wear a night guard? Mike and Amy were at my house when I got home Friday evening and they just laughed and said "You? NOOOO!" Matt said about the same thing when he got home.

Okay, so I'm high strung in my sleep as well as when awake. I grind and clench my teeth and am causing myself a lot of problems, sounds a lot like what I do when I'm awake too.

I pick up my new sexy night ware on Friday. This should only add to my insomnia. Who can sleep with something in their mouth? I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    If it makes you feel any better I've been told the same thing over and over again. My response is that since more than likely I'll have to pay them to grind my teeth down eventually for dentures that I'll just keep doing it naturally. LOL

    All joking aside...I couldn't imagine trying to sleep w/ something in my mouth either.

    Hope it works out for ya.

    Daina

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...