Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Old pictures bring a smile...

I came across this picture the other day:



The picture was taken more than 4 years ago at Matt's Mom's house. Zack was 2 1/2 and Sky was about 8 months old. I crack up whenever I see it because I so distinctly remember this moment. We had Skyler propped in that chair and Zack decided to sit with her. Every time he leaned back ON her she'd squeal with laughter, making him repeat repeat repeat. They had the absolute best time just sitting. Oh and look at what a little fatty she was! I love chunky babies!!

Look at them now!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How positively precious. My 8 month old does that now and it's the best part of my day. And ooooh the chubby thighs...you just want to kiss on them!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...