Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



We don't have big romantic dinner plans together. I think we're going to surprise the kids and take them to a movie. Going to dinner on Valentine's Day stresses me out. There are too many people and the wait is too long (am I becoming my Father?). The kids will get a kick out of having a date night in the middle of the week.

Yesterday was Zack's school's Book Fair Family Night. I get a little giddy for the book fair. I LOVE books. If my kids want books, I'm happy to buy. Zack's class got to go to the fair during the day and they were able to make their own little list. He was quite excited. I hope my love for books is rubbing off on my children. We ran through the puddles and the rain and got to the school with all the other parents and squished into the tiny library and my heart was just singing. The kids picked out four books each and were so pleased. I got a laugh when later Zack asked what we were going to do later that night. Uh, READ?

I hope you have a delightful Valentine's Day with someone you love!

1 comment:

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...