Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Love...

Last night we had another delightful family dinner with Mike and Amy. Skyler and Zack adore Nate and love holding him. Skyler calls him "my boy" as in "where's my boy?" and "when can I hold my boy?".



While uploading that video I found some others that were sort of fun:

Skyler making art (crazy girl). This goofy piece is still hanging in our kitchen, I crack up everytime I look at it.


Sky's first soccer game this season (she's in blue, number 14). Matt is Assistant Coach on her team. It was really windy that day.


Zack rock climbing. This was his second time, he went much higher than last time but I think he got scared at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...