Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!


I'm going back to being a Murphy for today! It's fun to see everyone wearing green and threatening to pinch those who aren't. The kids had fun finding something green to wear to school today. I wonder if they'll drink green milk at school??? Knowing Zack he'll think that's disgusting and will refuse to drink it. Matt and I also love St. Patrick's Day because it's sort of a marker for our Anniversary which is March 18th.

I think the highlight of our weekend was that the kids got to finally meet Baby Nate. Our Best Friends, Mike and Amy, are in the process of adopting a baby boy who was born on March 5th.

Photobucket

I got to meet him when they first got home but I was holding off on unleashing my wild kids on the poor unsuspecting newborn. We finally planned a family dinner and the kids got to meet Nathan Quinn. They were infatuated with him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Check out my new hairdo color - like it? I'm going gradually darker. Someday I will find my natural color....

Photobucket Skyler is in LOVE! She talked about Nate all the way home and as soon as she opened her eyes this morning she asked when we could see him again. She has proclaimed him "cute as a little button".

We're so thrilled for Mike and Amy and thrilled to have a baby in the family again. Hopefully they'll all be sleeping well again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Matt & Amanda!

    Wishing ya many more years of wedded bliss!

    Daina and Phil

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...