I've been scraping the bottom of the barrel of my brain for something interesting to blog about. I got nuthin'. So here are a couple of scrap book pages I just whipped up.
Oh a few people (Shelle, Amy, and Ashley come to mind) have tagged me on "Four Things" - Here's my Four Things post:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. cashier at a grocery store
2. waitress - I was the worst waitress on earth and HATED it.
3. Telecommunications Coordinator
4. Accounting Clerk
Four movies I've watched more than once (I won't list all the kids ones):
1. Legally Blonde
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. A Time to Kill
4. uh uh have I seen 4 movies ONCE? Um, Good Will Hunting, how could I forget THAT?
Four places I've lived:
1. North Andover, MA
4. Virginia Beach, Virginia
Four TV shows I watch: I seriously CANNOT wait for my shows to start back up again. Tivo is all programmed and ready to go.
1. The Office - freakin hilarious
2. The Big Bang Theory
Four places I have been: (I chose islands as my theme)
1. Catalina Island, California
2. St. Martin
Four favorite foods:
2. Devil's Food Cake from a box
3. My mom's spaghetti & sauce
4. Sushi - specifically a tempora roll
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Snuggled up in bed
2. On vacation visiting family
3. Cashing my mega-millions lottery check
4. Getting a massage, pedicure and facial
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Seeing Ben & Shelle, Noah & Bryce, and Lu when they travel through in June.
2. My cousin Nick's Wedding Reception which will be a huge family reunion in July
3. enjoying family time and our continued family time/dinners with the Wilkinsons (I love that tradition!)
4. Watching Skyler grow as she enters Kindergarten (SOB)
Four places I love to shop:
1. Target - I so love that place.
4. Etsy.com - seriously you gotta check that place out
Tag! You're It! What are your top 4?