Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Inspiration...

I'm not feeling inspired by anything specific. I don't have anything to talk about. BLAH!

In the meantime, while we're waiting for my big mouth to think of something to say, I was playing around with some pictures:

I love love this picture. Brooke was showing her little cousins her favorite books. They were all grouped around her listening. It was such a sweet girly moment.
Photobucket


Don't they look tough?
Photobucket

Aww, this was such a torturous moment for Zack. He was in pain and oh so terrified of getting stitches.
Photobucket

I just LOVED her hair this day. A. Because she let me brush it and 2. Because the braids turned out even.
Photobucket

That's it for today's photo essay. I'll try to think of something good to entertain you with tomorrow. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...