Thursday, May 22, 2008

Roots...

Photobucket

Do you know what that is? Take a closer look:

Photobucket

THAT is the water line to my house being pushed out of the ground by tree roots. It started to show through the dirt and the kids thought they found a treasure. Matt took a look and made a sound like this AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!@*$&*@#&$**% WTF! Actually that was me. Matt was pretty matter of fact about the whole thing.

This is the evil beast causing all the trouble:

Photobucket

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to cut tree roots? Pretty FUCKING difficult. What idiot home owner plants a pine tree next to the front of their house/driveway? What idiot builder doesn't clear them out before building?

1 comment:

  1. I have a gnarly set of tools- I can fix that for you!!! Call me.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...