Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pride and Prejudice

Wanna see my current Favorite Photo?

Photobucket
This is a photo by Abejon Photography for Sky's portfolio. LOVE IT!

You are going to fall down when I tell you that our air conditioner is being installed tonight!!! Holy CRAP! What are the odds that it will all go smoothly? WELL, considering that we are on day 23 of our saga, I'm guessing that something will go wrong. They're due to show at 5:00 - think I'll be in the driveway tapping my foot at 5:01? Oh and it will take about 5 hours to install - uh, that puts us at 10pm! I'm wondering how I'm going to get the kids to sleep if there are worker dudes in the house? Hopefully it won't be noisy work - I have no idea, I know it involves the attic but that opening is in the garage so... fingers crossed!

Oh - I'm reading Pride and Prejudice for the first time ever despite it being so a favorite to so many. Have you read this? So far...where's the beef? I'm not getting the allure, hopefully it will pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...