Thursday, July 24, 2008

Do you ChaCha?

Recently an internet friend introduced me to ChaCha. It is an online service that is sort of like a text 411 for your cell phone. If you're out and about and want to know the score of the Red Sox game, text "What is the current score of the Red Sox game?" to 242242 on your cell and a human will respond with a text that has the score. If you have texting as a service on your phone, there is no charge, otherwise standard text charges apply. You can ask directions, ask what the weather is supposed to be like etc and so forth.

The fun part is that I signed on recently to be one of their "guides", one of the people that answers the questions. It's a lot of fun, all web based. You log onto their site and start taking questions and looking up answers. It's a neat way to make a little bit of extra money. If you're interested or want more info, email me at amanda dot molnar at gmail dot com and I'll give you the scoop!!! If you want to just sign up now, here's the link put me in the referral box and you can be on my team!!

Know what I like most about it? The name, ChaCha. That's what my niece calls me. It's Polish for aunt. Fun no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...