Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Fourth!

Do you have anything fun planned to celebrate the birth of our nation? We're hoping to do what we always do and head to Amy's Aunt's Friend's house. Hee hee hee, nothing like making a nuisance of yourselves once a year. We'll do the beach and jet ski thing again. Skyler is hoping that this year she'll be big enough to go out on the jet ski too. She was just too small for the life jacket last year. I'm not entirely sure she'll go anyway, but at least maybe she'll try.

We don't have anything else planned for the rest of the weekend. I'm hoping to get a nap in - I love a good nap! I was using the kids as a nap excuse for a LONG time but they've outgrown me. They won't come anywhere near my room on a weekend afternoon for fear that I'll demand that they snuggle with me.

I hope you enjoy your weekend. I'll have pictures to share later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...