Monday, July 07, 2008

"HELP!"

That's what Matt heard yelped from upstairs as he happily sat watching the Red Sox game last night. At least I think he was happily watching the game, did they win? Hold on. Shit, they lost, so he wasn't HAPPILY watching the game, but he was downstairs okay? I was dreaming and apparently in my dream I needed help. I can't remember why now. Someone was probably chasing me, that's how it usually goes. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I could even call out in a dream. Since I was little I had dreams where someone was chasing me and I couldn't yell. I can think of two occasions (although there are more) in which I've actually shouted out loud, last night and one other, which in retrospect wasn't scary but still makes us laugh. I think I was pregnant with Skyler and I was dreaming that there was a crane on the bed. A whooping crane. You'd whoop too if there was a crane on your bed. HAR HAR HAR. Anyway, where was I? Oh THIS:



was on my bed and apparently I shouted out. Matt woke me up and I got up to, probably pee, I was pregnant, and as I came out of my sleepy fog I started cracking up and had to tell Matt that I was dreaming of birds on our bed. Yeah he still brings that up from time to time.

WHAT is my point? I have no idea. So that happened. Here are some Fourth of July pics:



It was sort of stormy, not as warm as usual, the kids were whiny, and it ended up raining which was actually beautiful. EH, it doesn't get into the top ten of Fourth of Julys but it happened.

Oh, who thinks this is a good idea?
Photobucket

Yeah I didn't really either, but we're not exactly the poster parents for things you SHOULD do in a pool.

2 comments:

  1. At least it wasn't from the roof of the garage he was jumping!!! Wait until he and his friends start to emulate "jackass" stunts. Boys will be boys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I often have dreams of enormous spiders on my pillow, and then I have to turn on the light, etc., and it takes awhile to convince me there really isn't one. A CRANE, though!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...