Thursday, July 17, 2008

Skyler and I had a photo session in the front yard yesterday. I was taking pics of some of my flowers that are alive (most don't make it far enough to flower) and she confiscated my camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wanna see what I'm growing? I'm so excited.

Photobucket
It's an itty bitty newborn baby zucchini! Isn't she cute? She has a brother.

Photobucket

Flowers:
Photobucket
Photobucket

That's about it for things that look healthy and alive. My roses aren't currently blooming and my hydrangeas are past. I killed another couple of clematis plants - WTF? They just do not like my yard. I'm going to have to stick to roses - they grow well. Next summer Matt is going to build me a garden box. Then I'm going to go all veggie farmer and make my kids eat them HAHAHAHAHAAA!

7 comments:

  1. very cute pictures. Did you cut your hair? I like it, very cute! And is that a nose piercing? I don't remember you having it before. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMANDA FARRELL MURPHY MOLNAR! Is that a nose piercing?? (I'm prepping you for what your Mom's going to say.) That's so scandalous!

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what either of you are squawking about - there must have been dirt on my face or dust on the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's cuter?! I'm not sure! I love your hair. And dirt or dust on the camera? I'm calling a big fat BS on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shhh you GUYS - she saw this post and she didn't even notice. She obviously doesn't read the comments which is good for you BIG MOUTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...