Monday, August 04, 2008

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Service.

You know what the best part of our vacation was? Besides being with family, fun in the sun, great picture opportunities, and not having to work? I didn't wear shoes AT.ALL. unless the retail establishment required it. I didn't wear them inside, outside, driving, at the beach, anywhere. I have acquired quite a set of hooves and LOVE it. I did not look forward to going back to work today and having to wear grown up shoes.

SO, yup, that's where I've been, vacation. I give away enough info on here that I thought it wasn't a great idea to say "HEY BLOGOSPHERE, we're going to be gone for a week, feel free to take what you like". We're home now and I'll be mega-posting to chatch up with all the pictures I took.

BBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...