Monday, August 04, 2008

Our Arrival/Vacation Day 1

We made great time driving north despite missing the Garden State Parkway and having to drive through New York City at 7:30am. The kids got to see the New York skyline so that was fun (I guess). We had to carefully coordinate our arrival so that my niece Nadia got there before we did or all heck was going to break loose. She desperately wanted to be driving the welcome wagon. I think we did it in about 10 1/2 hours which is great.

The kids jumped out of the car and I barely saw them again the rest of the day. We had a great time visiting with my parents, my aunt and her girls, and Matt's brother's family. Pics you ask?





We had a great BBQ, played a little Rummy Cube:





and then raided the neighbors' pool (thanks Pam & Dan).







The adults kids were all wiped out by then so we called it a night and commenced playing a bit of musical beds (which didn't go so well for some).

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of you, zack and noah. im stealing it. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...