Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Peanut Butter Pie Yumminess!

I can't think of anything worth writing about today so since Amy emailed me for my recipe for Peanut Butter Pie I thought I'd share it with you. The recipe is delicious, easy to make, and results in two pies. You can make one to keep at home and one to bring with you wherever you're going. I can't remember where I found this recipe so I can't give it credit to anyone, it certainly isn't mine which you know by the fact that I said it was delicious. It was in a cooking managazine (the one that Matt's mom sends me I think) a few years ago and I've made it for Christmas/Thanksgiving get togethers ever since. It works out especially well if my office and Matt's office have a holiday potluck on the same day.

Peanut Butter Pie

Ingredients:
1 package of cream cheese
2/3 cup of peanut butter
1 Tbsp milk
2 cups confectionary sugar
1 carton (12oz) cool whip thawed
2 graham cracker crust shells

Directions:
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in confectionary sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and refrigerate for four hours.

Sprinkle top with chopped peanuts, peanut butter chips, or chopped reeses cups. YUMMERS!

1 comment:

  1. Would you please email (or publish) that yummy minty oreo recipe? I never made it but want to. This pb one is added to my list, too. Sounds like something a pregnant woman could eat a lot of, no?

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...