Friday, September 05, 2008

Kindergarten Flunky...

We were driving home from soccer last night when I finally had three seconds to ask the kids how their day at school went. Zack gives me a brief rundown, then I ask Skyler "Sky, what about you, how was your day?" She replies "Mom, can I just fail Kindergarten? Can I?" I was speechless and didn't want to laugh for fear that she'd think it was a fantastic idea. The child is on her third day of school and has decided it would be a better use of her time to just flunk out. WHAT am I going to do with her?

I mentioned that soccer is starting... Matt is coaching Sky's team which so far has been SO fun. Zack's team practices right after so we get two straight hours of soccer on Thursday nights. 9 of the 12 on his team have played together going back two years. It's as much a social occasion for the parents as the kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. When my oldest granddaughter started kindergarden, the teacher had them color a picture. My GRD told her, "I know how to color, I came here to learn to read." Boring, maybe? Just sayin'. :) Margie (I sign anonymous because I don't have an account.) PS. Found you through comments at Bossy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie! Thanks for dropping by!

    Don't you just love Bossy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe just those first days are boring and things will get better. Hope so at least. Love the pic of all the little girls together, that was cute.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...