Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ten...

Ten things you may not know about me...

1. I hate cheese. There are a couple of extremely minor exceptions such as pizza but for the most part YUCK!

2. I have a terrible terrible sweet tooth.

3. I have to put my left shoe or sock on first. Have to.

4. I love milk but won't drink it anywhere but home. Restaurant or carton milk just gives me the heebie jeebies.

5. Coke is my favorite beverage in the whole wide world. It is best from a fountain with a straw. It is worst from straight from a can.

6. I wanted to name Zack Riley but Matt didn't like it. My dear friend Mindi waited until I was set on the name Zack and then asked if she could have Riley. Isn't that sweet? Riley was born two months after Zack and both boys, of course, fit their names.

7. I want to be a librarian when I grow up.

8. I'm easily suckered into volunteering. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, MWR, Soccer Mom, Basketball Mom, PTA, etc etc... I rarely go out looking for this stuff, but ask me and I'll probably volunteer.

9. I read A LOT. Books, blogs, newspapers, news websites, web forums, etc and so forth. It's a good thing I'm a fast reader. I am also incapable of doing one thing at a time so I'm typically reading and... working, doing homework, watching tv, watching soccer practice... you get the idea. I currently have over a hundred books on my library hold list. I stop at the library at least three times per week to pick up more books.

10. Food must be HOT. Unless it must be COLD. There is no lukewarm.

That's ten. Now, see down there, where it says comments? Click there and in a comment tell me how many of these you already knew. Perhaps I wasn't creative enough?

Political Link of the Day:

Today was hard. Do I post about the economic crisis? The maybe cancellation of the debates? Everyday there's so much to absorb. I've noticed that I've been hearing a lot of speculation about who will do what to our taxes. So I decided to post a chart that will show what each candidate intends to do with our taxes, this is from the Washington Post:



While yes, Obama is intending to raise taxes for anyone who makes over $600,000, he will have a stronger affect on 60% of Americans by lowering their taxes more than McCain will. Unless you make more than $600,000, and if you do I'm surprised you're reading my blog, Obama is your man!

6 comments:

  1. Wait- you let your husband have a say in the naming of your child? Bossy wouldn't dream of that brand of generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew 8! :)

    And BOSSY commented AGAIN! Yea, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and didnt you know that we make over 600k in the military. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew 8!
    And BTW,#7 makes a nice fantasy!!!!! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHA I knew all 10!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...