Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Updates...

I got home yesterday and there were no more trees in my front yard. It was oddly open and airy.

That's all that's left of the one we were really worried about. That's the neighbor's house behind - she's VERY happy. Apparently it's a good thing we cut the trees down. The big one had a carpenter ant tunnel in it that went from bottom to top. Ylllyeck!

I'm still on track with my Couch to 5k program. I'm at week 3, session 2. I nearly screamed when I saw that I was going to have to run for 3 minutes twice, but I did it and then I was whooping for joy. I am SO proud of myself. This isn't the torture I thought it would be, it's a nice progression for the non-runner. I've also been doing yoga on the off days for some good stretching. My hamstrings aren't familiar with this type of activity, they need the stretch.

As my mother would say, that's all the news that's fit to print!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for no trees! and good job on the running too. you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your yard look naked now? LOL

    Great job on the running...that's fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...