Sunday, October 19, 2008

First cool weekend is a quiet one...

We've had a quiet weekend so far. Soccer was canceled because of rain. Skyler and I hit up the library for LOTS of books instead. We had a nice dinner with friends Tom & Jenn at their house and watched the beginning of the Red Sox game. We've had our first cool weekend which Zack just can't get his head around and refuses to wear cool weather clothes. Skyler and I are puttering around doing crafts and laundry.

I didn't watch SNL last night but found this clip which was THE AWESOME. Amy Poehler is my new hero. Not because of the song, but because she's 9 months pregnant and moving around like that!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! Hilarious!! I've been in Moving Hell & missed the episode...now I'm too lazy to look up clips. At least I'll have a DVR hooked up when the repeat rolls around!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...