Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clothes troubles...

Is it just me or is everyone else having a hard time dressing their child this winter? I finally got both kids outfitted in enough pants for the winter (once I realized that Zack is now in a size TEN) and now I can't find them long sleeve shirts to save my life. Don't get me wrong, the stores are filled with enough crap to buy but I'm hear me out... For Skyler I'd like her to look five, not fifteen. Target is full of things that make her look like a teenager. Usually Old Navy has cute graphic tees and shirts but when I went in there and held one up I could SEE THROUGH IT. Hello, could they get ANY cheaper? And I don't mean the cost. I'm trying to be frugal and haven't hit the mall yet but it looks like I might have to. Zack happens to be in between sizes for shirts and he's being picky about it so I'm trying to find mediums that run big or larges that run small and it's a giant pain in my ass.

I have a hard enough time trying to dress myself, which I've basically given up on, when did it also become so difficult to dress my children? I used to be able to walk into any children's store and pick up anything in their size and all would be right with the world.

GAH!

2 comments:

  1. The Gap Outlet up here as long thermals in a bunch of different colors, boy and girls. I got the boys a bunch of them to wear under shirts that still fit. I got them on sale for $4.00 a piece. I have been looking for a reason to head back there. Just let me know what sizes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lord. I do not look forward to this. I am still in the easy phase I guess although Drew is so damn tall pants sag in the bum just to be long enough. The looking like a teenager thing is a huge issue for me. What to do? Learn to sew, maybe...

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...