Friday, October 17, 2008

Still in a funk over the death of our car...

Yeah yeah yeah. I've been MIA all week. The whole car thing had me totally stressed out and I just wasn't in the mood to write.

We determined that dumping money into Matt's car would be stupid. We're called time of death and are having a funeral. We did find a new vehicle (well new to us) Wednesday evening. The whole process makes me nauseous and do you know how difficult it is to find a vehicle that can comfortably house someone who is 6'6" tall? I really wasn't prepared mentally to purchase a new vehicle and I hated doing it. I would much rather have gone another at least six months without that car payment. SO, I'm taking my irritation out on the new car and have not yet professed my love for it. Matt has already declared RULES about riding in it and after the first day had the dust buster out there. I fear that the kids and I are going to have to remove our shoes and wrap ourselves in seran wrap before entering his sacred space.

The only thing that's truly cheered me up this week has been this picture. I laugh EVERY time I click on it. EVERY.TIME. The best part is that it isn't even Photo Shopped!



2 comments:

  1. R.I.P. old car. Viva la new car! Get a Red Sox sticker for it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely will. I'm not sure I have any spares but I'm sure my Mom can send some emergency provisions!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...