Monday, November 24, 2008

I recently downloaded some free quick pages from After 5 Designs Blog and thought I'd share with you what I did with them.





That's Amy whom I talk about all the time!

Oh and I'd like to report back about Ashley's suggestion to my whining about my chapped lips on Friday. She suggested Aveeno Intense Relief Medicated Lip stuff. I picked up two on Saturday. I got one medicated and one not. I used them both all weekend and lurrrve them! I prefer the non-medicated but I think the medicated one works better and it's got some of that eucalyptusy thing going on that probably helps if your nose is runny. I've got one in my pocket and one beside my bed. Now if I can just keep Skyler's little paws off of them I'll be in good shape. She has an entire DRAWER full of various lip products, you'd think she was a 15 year old girl. So, thanks for the recommendation Ashley. You saved my chapped icky lips!

3 comments:

  1. So glad it worked for you! I swear by ALL Aveeno products. I use it for the kids, too. Lotion, wrinkle stuff (that's why I look only 30 and not 33), sunscreen, everything. Maybe Santa will bring Skyler her own? Oh, and love all the postcard pics you created. Especially that family one. That should be your Christmas card picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... you're the bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - those pages look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...