Friday, November 14, 2008

Soccer Mom takes a bow...

The Soccer party went well last night. I had a bit of trouble with the venue that I had arranged but I gave them the "I just brought thirty customers into your otherwise empty business and I arranged this with the owner two weeks ago so you should have called me if there was a problem" face and all was fine. It was one of those enormous jumping places. The kids jumped themselves nutty until their little faces were red and dripping and they were gasping for breath. One of the highlights of this particular place is that they have a blow-up fight arena of sorts. Matt's entire soccer team, that's 12 5-year olds, got in there and attacked him. They thought it was the greatest thing since half-time snack. Thankfully Zack's team didn't notice as 12 7-year olds is an entirely different adversary! After all the jumping we gave them trophies and hopped them up on cake sugar and sent them home.

That's it, I'm done Soccer-Momming until March. *hangs up Soccer Mom cape*

2 comments:

  1. Soccer Mom has been tagged. Come see at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should wear the cape as a robe until next spring.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...