Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged by Quirky Mom

The full rules are at the bottom of my post, but basically you list seven random things about yourself and tag seven bloggers to do the same.

Seven randoms about me:

1. I am right this minute watching Whale Wars with my family. We're all a bit in awe of their, um, some would say bravery, some would say stupidity.

2. I've lived in four countries and six states.

3. My favorite color is blue.

4. I'm afraid of swimming in dark water such as a lake or the ocean. I can handle going into the ocean up to my shoulders, then I get a bit skeered.

5. The last movie I saw in theaters was High School Musical 3.

6. The last book I read was New Moon, book two of the Twilight Series. I didn't love it but will probably still read the next two books in the series.

7. I hate blow drying my hair, but have to.

Now, here's who I tag:

1. Amy at One Day at a Time
2. Stacie at Big Stacie
3. Lashelle at Coastie Family
4. Whimsy at the creamery
5. Swistle at Swistle ;-)
6. Gwen at Everything I Like Causes Cancer
7. Elfie at Life in a Small Town

And now, for the seven of you, here is your mission:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven people and list their links in your post.
4. Tell those seven people by commenting on their blog.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO with you on swimming in water you can't see. I don't even like walking in water I can't see... like even knee-deep.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...