Monday, December 29, 2008

Home again home again jiggity jig...

14 1/2 hours, 8 states, 4 tanks of gas, 5 movies, 3 driver changes, 2 fast food meals, 4 potty stops, 7000 toll booths, 3 horrendous traffic jams, and 1 giant giggle fit later, we're home. My ass aches every time I even walk close to Matt's car. I've got Post Traumatic Driving Trip Syndrome.

I must say, for the record, that even though the return trip took FOREVER, the kids were absolute ANGELS. I had more of a fit than they did. They got along, played quietly, took a nap, and were basically the best thing a stressed out traveling parent could hope for. Thanks kiddos!


I don't think we topped 10mph through all of New Jersey.



Pretending to sleep.


Still had a smile on his face.

I've got tons of pictures and lots of vacation details to post. I'm working on it...

1 comment:

  1. glad you guys got home safe. we had a blast and miss you already. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...