Sunday, January 18, 2009

Don't you love Christmas treats in January?

For Christmas, Matt's mom got me a gift certificate to order a ring I really wanted. It finally came and I was SO excited.

When I opened the box it smelled strongly of lavender. There was this pretty treasure inside:



The source of the lavendery goodness:





I LOVE it, one band says "Zachary" and the other "Skyler".


Can you say "water retaining fingers?" YOWZA!

I found this little bit of gorgeous at Nelle & Lizzy. They have a beautiful website and obviously nice packaging.

Thank you so much Mom - I love them!

5 comments:

  1. I am going to order these - 3 of them - once I know whether this is Lauren or Bennett. Remind me if I forget! I love it, super special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM. So very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I totally want rings like that! What a brilliant christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I have to have those. And some daiquiri ice ice cream, too. :P

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...