Friday, January 02, 2009

Project-365...

The blogosphere is a-buzzing with talk of Project-365 starting up again. I'd like to try it, but I know that I get all gung ho on something like this and then I fizzle (phizzle?) so I wasn't going to say anything for fear of you rolling your eyes and thinking "There she goes again, another kooky idea she won't follow through with. HELLO does she think we forgot about Couch to 5k?" But, what fun would it be if I didn't tell you?

SO for today, here is what was on my mind:

My hair is just barely long enough to put in a weak ass ponytail. I wouldn't necessarily go out in public like this, but OH is it nice when my hair is driving me crazy. This is a new hair development. I was just lazy about getting a haircut but now I think I'm growing it out again. I'll keep you updated!



1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I'll be looking forward to seeing all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...