Wednesday, February 25, 2009

She's a six year old now...

You GUYS! I'm so far behind I don't even know where to start. I'm not good at going too far back so I'll just jump back to Sunday.

Skyler had 7 of her girlfriends over for her sixth birthday party on Sunday afternoon. She was quite the little party hostess and had so much fun doing arts & crafts and dancing. When all was quiet again and we were playing with her new toys I said "Didn't you have fun? Aren't you glad that everyone followed the rules?" She looked at me all wide eyed and said "and we didn't even have to make a sign". I can't tell you how many times Matt and I joked about "flying kicks to the stomach" this weekend.









Here are some from her actual birthday. First she's opening presents from Gramma in the kitchen and then from us in the living room:









She loves these goofy Hannah Montana boots and I'm loving that little denim jacket I found at Old Navy.

Typical big brother whose birthday it is NOT.


All in all it was a wonderful birthday for her. She's quite proud to be six and was thrilled to be the center of attention for a day.

1 comment:

  1. We will bring her presents on Saturday! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...