Friday, February 06, 2009

Yawn...

Sleep. Oh how I crave thee.

I've been having trouble sleeping lately and since I'm supposed to be getting more than your average bear, I've been feeling it. Last night it was like a circus, or more accurately a clown car, in our room. I think I might have been asleep by 10pm but it was hard to fall asleep and I was sore from falling earlier in the night (WHOLE other story). Around midnight, I heard Skyler sort of whining in her sleep and thought she was having a nightmare until she started yelling at the cat to leave her alone. She stumbled into my bed and I didn't have the energy to move her. A couple of hours later Matt finished his nap in his chair and came upstairs and kicked Skyler back to her own bed. She was back shortly after and climbed in on my side. Shortly after that Zack came racing across the hall having had a nightmare. He was NOT impressed that his sister had beaten him to my side of the bed and proceeded to demand that she go to her own room. I finally convinced him to just climb in on the end of the bed. To say it was crowded is an understatement. The last couple of hours weren't restful in the least.

I've been yawning all day and can't wait to crash in my bed tonight.


1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it - the lack of sleep OR the kids in your bed. Hope tonight is restful and your bed remains empty!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...