Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Vernal Equinox...

Happy Vernal Equinox! Starting tomorrow the days will begin to get longer than the nights which is wonderful. More sunshine is a good thing! It's time to start cleaning out closets and flower beds. I've got to throw down some weed killer and pick out some grass seed. Spring is so inspiring!

Of course, we've got the usual long list of things to do this weekend that will prevent me from doing anything in the above paragraph. Zack's got a race tomorrow morning and a soccer game in the afternoon. Matt and Skyler have soccer in the morning. Matt and I will do our usual version of tag team parenting switching kids and cars at mapped out spots in convenient areas of the city. Skyler and I are also taking a little road trip to meet up with some of my friends in Maryland. Shhh. I haven't told Zack (aka my third leg) yet. He's going to pitch a fit. I told Matt I'd call and tell him when we're about an hour out of town. If I tell him before I go I won't hear the end of it until then. He and his dad will have fun together, he just doesn't do well with anticipating a separation from me (aka his security blanket). Just call us Oedipus and Jacosta!

I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to post come Monday if not before. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...