Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In the words of Zack & Skyler...

Holy FSM! I am a horrible horrible blog owner. I have completely neglected this blog for TWO whole weeks. I can't believe it. WELL. To get the fires burning under my butt, I'll copy and paste a meme from Facebook.

If you have a kiddo old enough to answer, do this...it was really worth it for the laughs!!

Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....

For some of the questions, they had the same answers but didn't hear each other.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Skyler, age 6: No
Zack, age 8: No. No, I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
S: When we listen
Z: Being nice to your sister.

3. What makes mom sad?
S: When we fight
Z: Being mean and fresh.

4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
S: tickle me
Z: tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
S: a girl
Z: blonde hair, cheerleader, think that's all

6. How old is your mom?
S: 42 {34}
Z: 34

7. How tall is your mom?
S: *stands on chair* this tall
Z: 50 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
S: use the computer
Z: laundry

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
S: watch television
Z: take naps

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S: being in a magazine
Z: being President

11. What is your mom really good at?
S: working at work
Z: laundry

12. What is your mom not very good at?
S: ooh this is hard, drawing?
Z: video games

13. What does your mom do for a job?
S: work at BA Station {close}
Z: give blood {I gave blood on Friday at a drive at work}

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
S: pancakes {not only do I not like pancakes, but I have never eaten them when Matt makes them for the rest of the family} Then she changed her answer to sushi.
Z: shrimp {HIS favorite food}

At this point Skyler was pushing me to hurry up because she had more important things to do: "Come on Mom, I've got homework"

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
S: I'm proud of you saving me from stuff that is dangerous. {I do. OFTEN}
Z: I'm proud that my Mom's happy and nice and helpful and kind.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
S: Hannah Montana
Z: Jedi

17. What do you and your mom do together?
S: play
Z: snuggle

18. How are you and your mom the same?
S: freckles
Z: freckles and warm blooded

19. How are you and your mom different?
S: color of our eyes
Z: she's taller, I'm smaller, hey that rhymes

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
S: because you always give me a kiss and a hug
Z: because she always says I love you and kisses me and hugs me and yeah...

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
S: that he married you
Z: he's strong and handsome

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
S: Target, that was an EASY one!
Z: the park

Things I learned from my children: They actually HEAR me when I say no, they just choose not to listen. I do too much laundry and spend too much time on the computer. The kisses and hugs are working!

2 comments:

  1. That is TOO cute!! If I can get him to sit still long enough...very unlikely...Ill get my godson to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I like that your favorite thing about your husband is that he married you. =)

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...