Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nine Years of Wedded Bliss...

Nine years ago today Matt and I got hitched. It was a beautiful New England day after having snowed the day before. Matt sent me roses that morning, so sweet! My mother, thinking that the florist should be delivering our wedding flowers, tried to convince the delivery driver that he had the WRONG flowers, and "OMG she's going to freak when she sees red roses rather than blue delphinium". I assure you that all the women at my cousin's house that day were atwitter. They'd never heard of a guy sending his bride roses on their wedding day. That's the kind of guy I married.

I love you honey!



9 comments:

  1. Boy, Matt looks huge in those photos! He really towers over you... Beautiful you! It's too bad we seem to swap coasts, because we'd love to live nearer to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great hubby you have!

    Congrats on 9 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And you have a good guy there! What a sweetheart! Congratulations!

    Dawnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Love you guys.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris totally stole that move and now, 7 years later, I know where he got it! Thanks to Matt I got roses on my wedding morning, too. Awesome. Congrats on 9 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I remember that day very well. What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniv!!!!
    Hooray for wedded bliss!
    What a GAWWWjus couple...:)
    love, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww! Congratulations! What a sweet hubby! Here's to nine more years!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...