Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Weeks In Review...

Before this morning I hadn't updated since Feb 26th. Let's see if we can do a quick two weeks in review via pictures.

The weekend of Feb 28th my Mom came to visit.

She took the kids to the beach, spoiled them with toys and gifts, took them to the aquarium (the pictures live on her camera), and we went out to dinner which was a huge huge mistake on Friday.

Saturday she and I went to a quilt convention (perhaps the REAL reason for her visit?) and although not conventional I thought this quilt was cool:

eyes:

It's teeny tiny blocks of fabric pictures see:


We stopped at Trader Joes for some nummies on the way home and then had the Wilkinsons over for dinner. We had carne asada and fried ice cream! It was SINFUL!



Then Nate helped us play Scrabble, he's tough to beat if he gets the X I tell you!

The next morning we visited with my aunt, uncle, and cousins.
Here is the youngest generation. Kathryn (on the left) was NOT in the mood for pictures.


Discussion moved to the fact that Boston was expecting lots-o-snow the next morning and all of a sudden I found myself driving to the airport dropping Mom off. She ended up stuck for four hours but did land. She would not have been able to land the next day so it worked out. We were disappointed that her visit was so short, but that's weather for you!

Later that night Skyler lost her first tooth:


School school school. Homework homework homework. Soccer practice soccer practice.

The kids had their first soccer games AT THE SAME TIME but at different fields on Saturday. We had to split up and since Matt coaches Sky's team, I went to Zack's. Can I tell you how easy it is to have to worry about ONE child on game day?

Me: ZACK get your cleats on. Let's roll.

I can assure you that when I am responsible for getting the entire family there it does not sound anything like ^ that. There's much more shrieking and racing around. Could the culprits of that situation be THESE two?

How cute is this soccer skirt?

The one in the red socks:



Let's see. Then our favorite baby boy had his one year birthday party:

Little People were a big hit!



Everyone but my SIL Lashelle keep reading. Lashelle - this is the end of this post.

*
*
*
*
There's nothing to see here.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And FINALLY that brings us to yesterday. It was almost 80* here yesterday. We took the kids to the park where they both ran a mile with our friend Christen. I do not run for fear of hurting myself so I walked.

Spring has sprung



That's the Reader's Digest version of the last two weeks. I'll try my bestest to keep up a little better. I know you missed my rambling thoughts on life ;-)

4 comments:

  1. You knew I would keep reading didn't you? I going to cry now.

    We had snow yesterday and a high of 43 today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, between the two of us, we have the cutest kids on Earth!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like watching live sex cams? You won't forget BongaCams.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...