Monday, April 27, 2009

It burns...

A good mother doesn't forget to apply sunblock to her children on a ninety-degree day filled with soccer and little shade. I am a good mother.

A smart person doesn't forget to apply said sunblock to themselves on the same day. I am not a smart person. And do you wanna know what happens when don't wear sunblock but you wear a tank-top and a necklace like the one pictured here:



You get to wear a temporary "HEY I'm the idiot that forgot to apply sunblock" sign attached right to your chest.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna see the sunburned picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too! I want to see the picture. Been there and done that many times myself. If it makes ya feel better...I've burnt my eyelids and my chest to the point where no bra could be worn all summer. Yeah, that's what I call real SMAHT! LOL

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...