Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm going to miss you...

Tomorrow is Shoulder Surgery Day. I'm having a labral tear repaired. I'm not sure when I'll be able to easily type again so I thought I'd say "See Ya" for a little while. Hopefully I'll be back with an update before too long. I'm also hoping that getting this surgery over with will jolt me out of the funk I've been in. I'm sure I'll have loads of deliciously fun stories to tell, like how about that time when they cut my shoulder open and it hurt a lot and I was allergic to almost all pain medications? Wasn't THAT fun?

I'm expecting the blogosphere to keep me entertained by providing lots of humorous posts as I plan to be surfing the internet from my big blue recliner. I may not be able to type but I can left mouse with the best of them!!! Did I mention I'm right handed? BLECH!

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck. I hope you have a speedy recovery & you're blogging again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your surgery! I'll be thinking speedy-recovery-thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your note and thought "...how did you hurt your vajayjay?" then re-read it and realized my error! Hope your healing goes well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for leaving a comment before your big day!! I hope it goes smoothly for you.

    My big piece of hospital advice...

    if you hurt, go ahead and cry. They will fix it. Without the tears, the hospital staff does not take a woman seriously that you are in pain.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...