Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day...

The kids desperately wanted to take Matt mini-golfing for Father's Day so after gifts and breakfast we drove out to the beach where there was a new mini-golf place that they all wanted to try. I went along as the official Father's Day Adventure photographer.





It was crazy hot so we walked down to the beach. The water was BEAUTIFUL but really rough. The lifeguards were constantly blowing their whistles.





We had some delicious beach lunch and then went back for another round of golf. This place lets you play as many times as you want. This time they played speed golf. Only holes in one counted. Zack got two legitimate ones. Skyler got one that I gave a little nudge to. Matt, well...



Only Skyler and I could get hurt playing/watching mini-golf.


Later we went home where Matt parked himself in his big blue chair and watched the U.S. Open. He proclaimed it a top-three Father's Day.

Happy Father's Day to my Dad. He was out and about when I called to wish him a great day!!! I love you Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Love the one of the kids on their bellies in the water. I just love Matt. Seeing his picture makes me want to hug him. Looks like you all had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...