Monday, July 13, 2009

Back...

So we're home. I'm not quite sure what to talk about this week on the blog. Do I start in on my Father's sudden death and all the emotions and tasks surrounding that? There's so much to talk about there that I'd likely not stop and pretty soon you'd be wondering what's with the depressing death blog. Or do I just jump ahead to our everyday life?

I'm not sure what the answer is. I'm leaning towards moving on, maybe later when I get my thoughts together and I'm not so burned out on talking about it I'll share some insite with you. I think I'll go upload some pictures. When stuck with the blog, cheat by posting pictures until inspiration hits you.

4 comments:

  1. You take the time you need to sort it all out. We'll still be here, sugar. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do what you feel and we will all follow along. Hugs.
    Love, Aims

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto. Whatever you're comfortable doing, we'll be here with ya! In the meantime, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...