Wednesday, July 01, 2009

That Was Easy...

A few months ago I had to put one of those entirely enclosed mattress covers on Zack's mattress. He has an unusually thick mattress for a twin bed and he has bunks so this is no easy task. The cover has to be washed every 6-8 weeks and is a total bitch to remove and replace. I've done it myself a couple of times but now with my shoulder being jacked up I can't. This past weekend I got Matt to remove and wash it. Then Sunday night I pestered him to replace. I know he wasn't looking forward to it so the kids and I just stayed out of the way, in the other room, while he struggled.

After much $@%^*)#* and #%)*!*&^, we heard a mechanical "THAT WAS EASY" and "Are you KIDDING me?"

Zack has one of these Staples buttons:

Apparently when Matt struggled to slide the mattress back into the bed, it hit the Easy button on Zack's side table. I about died laughing. Matt was not amused. Don't you just love when the timing is PERFECT?


2 comments:

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...