Monday, September 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week 38 "Blue"

This week, the photo contest theme at I ♥ Faces, is "Blue". I peeked at a bunch of other entries and saw some fantastic shots with the color blue and started going through my own, to see what I had.

This shot jumped out at me. Matt and I were teaching Zack to ride his bike on some local tennis courts (empty of course) and he got a bit frustrated at one point. Just like any other camera toting mother, before consoling him, I snapped this shot. He was blue to say the least.





Click the logo above to stop by the I ♥ Faces blog to see the other entries and even enter yourself. You know you've got a blue picture out there somewhere.

14 comments:

  1. hi! thanks for stopping by my blog! you have a blue helmet too! very cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm past that stage. It's very frustrating. However, teaching them to drive is frustrating as well. And scary.
    :)
    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! I remember my son getting frustrated like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image... and how cute is he, even when he is not happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot! I love the perspective and that pensive look on his face! Love the subtle blue/green of the tennis court.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor guy . . . life can be frustrating at times.

    What a wonderful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent use of the theme. He is blue and the picture is blue too! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I love the look on his face. I can almost feel the frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shot! Very 'blue' - hope he was a bit happier after he worked out the cycling :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect capture, and I do the same thing - snap a photo first. I also do this at meal time - "No wait, don't est that yet! Let mommy take a picture!"

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog - I truly appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool...you got the color and the blue expression to go with it! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...