Monday, October 12, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week 40

This week at I ♥ Faces, the theme is "Excited". I got in the way back machine and dug out this pic of Skyler:


My south dwelling kids get one week of snow per year when they visit Grammy for Christmas. We always order up a huge snow storm for our arrival. The excitement of being the first to see snow on the ground, usually keeps the kids from sleeping long on our trip. This was 2007 and although we had driven all night, and the kids were still in their jammies, they threw on the snow gear that Grammy had waiting for them and spent the day outside. Skyler was so excited for snow she kept shoveling it in her mouth!!


Click the button above to see the rest of this week's entries!

7 comments:

  1. i think one week of snow is about perfect! ;)

    she is adorable. what a cute shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I would enjoy the snow a lot more if I knew it wouldn't last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love how pink her cute little cheeks are! What a great memory for her! Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow is always exciting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute little excited girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me of the first time I saw snow! Love it;)

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...