Monday, October 05, 2009

Skate Party...

The kids' school hosted a skate party last night at a local rink. They were instructed to wear school colors (yellow and blue) and crazy hair. Zack opted out of the school colors, he is so NOT a follower, but loved having another opportunity to spike his hair with the red stuff. Skyler spent a lot of time putting together her outfit and then had me do her hair pink on one side and red on the other. She was quite proud of herself...





Matt and I spent the weekend working on back breaking projects. My car broke down. Matt fixed it but it took way to many of our precious weekend hours. I started painting Skyler's room finally. I meant to do it at the beginning of the summer. It's half painted. I'll do the other half this week. Zack's team won another football game 14-0. They were flying high with excitement. Skyler had a bit of trouble on the soccer field. Apparently she's realized she's really good so she's decided that she's a one woman show, stealing the ball from her own teammates. We had to knock the ego down a few pegs.

Another crazy weekend...we can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

  1. the first time I ever had my heart broken was at a school skating party. Brings back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my first kiss at a school skating party!

    ReplyDelete

You're fabulous for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...